Re: Infinity sign on lenses

Now I always thought it was derived from the
MOBIUS(Moebius?) STRIP.......the famous "one sided
surface" first attributed to (A. F. Moebius 1790-1868)
and later painted by M.C. Escher(ants).............

Described as a loop with a single twist in
it.........Following the surface inside you come
around the strip and you're on the outside.....a
neverending chase .....Infinity....."the lazy 8"

What'ya think????? Andy, do I get extra credit?

Doug
Esquire Photography Inc
Orlando, Florida

--- "Robert G. Earnest" <robert@earnestphoto.com>