[no subject]

Greg wrote:

"Angela Turnpaugh (Rascal Flatts) - Not bad Angie. I suppose the light
shining
directly into the lens has contributed to the low contrast or do you use a
cheap
scanner like I do? Nice shot though although the people on stage look to me
like
Lee Majors and that actor that played the recovering alcaholic on Seinfeld."

Thanks for your review Greg, and yes, I too am a victim of a cheap flatbed.
I was disappointed in the end result when this came up in the gallery, but
then again, I know the print looks better than the scan.  And you are right!
  there is a strong resemblence in this photo to Lee majors and the drunk!
Although not so in person...the lead singer (not pictured here) also looked
eerily like my highschool sweetheart...small world I guess!  Thanks again
for your kind komments!

Angi