Re: SEPIA: Color or b&w??

At 02:48 PM 9/4/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>A sepia print starts off as a B/W neg or it's reduced
>to B/W before toning to sepia...........IT"S A B&W!

Actually, I don't think that is a law or anything.   I have noticed toned
prints of various hues, including sepia, hanging with colored prints.

>> Hello--for an exhibition at the local gallery does a
>> sepia-toned pic go into the color or the b&w group?
>> -joseph

It might be worth your while to consider asking for the local gallery
owner's thoughts on the subject.

Dave
East Englewood
I often think the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.
   -  Vincent Van Gogh