Re: may not come again...

My goodness Kostas .... it seems the Greek authorities "crusade"
against the British "Plane Spotters" was just them flexing thier
muscles.

Perhaps next will be a ban on photgraphy and other pursuits for fun
... I mean, your photos of cranes around the harbour can have no
rational use therefore (by definition) you must be an enemy of the
state  ;o)

Have you been challenged by "The Authorities" for using your camera
yet?

> well, it seems i will be arrested soon and put in prison for life !
>
> reason is taht teh Greek state, in  a foolish and uninspired effort
> combat illegal gambling, has enacted a law that prohibits ALL
compouter
> games in public and private places, the prohibition extending to net
cafes,
> mobile phone games and naturally the already installed windows
games...

> so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to
jump the
> other side of the fence...

Well, make sure the fence is nowhere near a military base or even
thinking the thought ...