RE: resent : Rodinal or Tmax for HP5+?

For what its worth amigo, I developed a roll of HP5+ in Rodinal 1+25 and to me, it turned out great. The image I posted last week in the gallery of the sunglasses on a table was from that roll. The image is a Hewlett Packard office flat bed scan of the 35mm negative. So increase the sharpness by say 20x and the dynamic range by about 100x and you can imagine what the negatives look like.

A few of the images from that roll can be seen at
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery/NewGallery.html. They were all scanned with my cheap flat bed scanner.

Greg Fraser
http://users.imag.net/~lon2251/Gallery