Re: Missing stuff

Hi Greg,

I am sorry I can't help you with the missing stuff.
I did find a Nikon FM2 w/85mm f.2.6 in the sink though.
After midnight you left in the company of Mitzi and
Tawny 'cause you said I was not paying any attention
to you while trying to explain diffraction effects
to the masses. There is a phone message from the
Klassy Kat bar on the answering machine and it might
have something to do with your escapades last night
but I have not yet listened to the full message.
Should I develop the film in the camera?

btw, your cat misses you

adios,
andy