Re: photographer's block - CHILLED DELIRIUM

>From: *-CHILLED DELIRIUM-* <sfunp@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us>
>On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, kostas papakotas wrote:
>
> > furthermore it'm getting no further, concerning the quality of my
>photos, to
> > the extend that teh 2 last concert sessions were, maybe, the worst these
> > year.
>
>   WHy ? Exactly what made the quality lower than you expected ?
>   Was it technical ? Creative ? More information, please.

it was mainly material problem...composition wise and moments caught was
tops....but many shots were ruined by way out manual focusing and poor
lighting selection...

> > i wonder if i have reached the end of my abilities, or if it is a matter
>of
> > equipment.
>
>   You may need to work on your abilities, but...
>    I doubt you've found the end of your creative potential, Kostas.
>
>   Hey ! Stop climbing that fence...and all that teeth gnashing's going to
>ruin that smile. Geez.

well, it seems that no one has understood which fence i mean...
it is the nut house fence, the very same a friend jumped almost 2 years
ago...it doesn't worth repeating the act...
concerning the clenched teeth, it is my attitude of life...when it becomes
too hard i clench my teeth and move on...

> > A new camera with autobracketing and IR focusing beam would help,
>
>   Explain how.
>
> > along with some f/2.8 auto focus lenses, but it is not always the
>materials
> > that count.
> > i even felt that technique can help you with equipment defficiencies,
>but
> > now i wonder.
>
>   Please explain the problems you are having.

basic SLR, and two fast but manual lenses...

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the
other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography/home.htm
'COS SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER WITH CLENCHED TEETH!