Re: Alien Bee's

Hey Russell,  I picked up my "Bee's" about a year ago and am very happy with
their performance. I bought 2 units, the 1600 & 800, should have also bought
the 400 to go along with everything else.  Doing some nice portraiture work
with these lights.  My only complaint so far is that I wish that where you
clamp the units to the soft boxes were more heavy duty.

Good luck and best regards, Ernst