RE: gallery

> Greg,
>
> You want to go ahead and review this one?

Well the schedule is quite tight this week. I've got the St. Thomas Frog Stretching finals this week and Vlad wants me to help him build an oracle out of used cigarette foil wrappers. (something to do with a dream he had). And then I'm thinking of taking up the giant slalom so I have to look at potential sponsors and pick a color of spandex that matches my eyes. I will barely have time for the regular gallery.

Greg