RE: Gallery Impressions on 13 August 2002

My own attempts at arranging still lifes have led me to the conclusion that it far, far easier to spot a good arrangement than to make one. I've never been able to make one. Hey maybe that's the way its done. You take a bunch of crap and repeatedly throw it on a table until you come up with a good arrangement. Then as you set up your camera and lights your wife comes by and grabs the banana, the kids come by and grab the pistol and the antique lighter and the dog comes by and swallows the sausage and all you're left with is the green haired troll doll and cocktail napkin with Linda Carter's lipstick lip prints and autograph.

Greg Fraser
http://www.geocities.com/fraserg1962