Re: Gallery Impressions on 13 August 2002

Le 14.8.2002 18:13, « Gregory Fraser » <Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca> a
écrit :

> Christiane Roh (Lausanne, May 2002) - "Go ahead Adam, try one of the Granny
> Smiths." I love this kind of scene that comes together from unconnected
> events. It could have been pears on the cart but at this time it was apples.
> The mannequins could have been clothed but at this time they were as naked a
> Garden of Edenites. But more than that, the camera angle is perfect and the
> lighting is great to boot. Terrific image.

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your kind review. I was rushing to work, crossing the same boring
pedestrian streets as usual when I spotted this little event.. Being already
late, I decided to take the time to catch it. Yes, it would have been a very
good light to take more pictures, but I'm not sure that my employer would
have liked it ;-) The angle of view was good for the mannequins (which I
favored, but I'd have preferred a frontal view for the show window; I'd also
have liked to keep more of the stack of apples, but there were not less than
three distracting and ugly pannels indicating the prices of the pound of
apples.

Many thanks for assuming the regular reviewing of the gallery.

Christiane