RE: Anybody home?

Were they in a microwave oven? Yesterday I saw a web page where a guy had a photo of a CD that he had cooked in a microwave oven. I couldn't tell by the photo what exactly happened to the CD but it looked like it turned into a bowl. I have about 50 garbage CDs that I wanted to try it on but I wanted to know a bit more about the process before trying it.

Greg