Re: I Sold My First Photo!!! (LINK)

Brian Blankenship <brian@bngraphics.com> writes:

> they all work for me.... Are you using IE or netscape?
Sidney:
> >Brian, none of the links had an image when I went there.

Nor me. The thumbnail links to a page (e.g. http://www.bngraphics.com/clientwork/visiondesign/image6.html
) which includes a pull-down list, and a convoluted script, whose only
function seems to be to go to a different page (e.g. http://www.bngraphics.com/clientwork/visiondesign/image4.html
) which includes a pull-down list, and a convoluted script, whose only
function seems to be to go to a different page (e.g. http://www.bngraphics.com/clientwork/visiondesign/image6.html
) which includes a pull-down list, and a convoluted script, whose only
function seems to be to go to a different ... [endless loop]

Brian B asks: Are you using IE or netscape?

Uh, no, I'm not.

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
http://imaginatorium.org/