Re:[photoforum] Re: :[photoforum] Re :[photoforum] How best tofilete messages

> > At 10:21 AM 8/8/2002 +1200, Roland wrote:
> It reduces the amount of the subject line that I can see when picking
> messages, and since in practice it often gets butchered, duplicated,
> and so forth, it also sometimes completely confuses the subject line.
> --
> David Dyer-Bennet

And HOW!!!

People with crappy mailers will always find a way to mess things up.
The subject lines do get replicated and mean you need a 21 inch monitor just to be able to view the bit of the subject line which tells you ...

Does AOL really have no filtering?

Lowest common denominator ....

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800 970 8890