Re: A radio talk show interview

In a message dated 8/6/02 8:46:44 AM, john_f_lee@hotmail.com writes:

<< Outstanding! I work as a wage slave behind a desk and have Walter
Mitty-like
daydreams about a career like yours. Thank you for sharing. Please let us
know when your book is available. >>

Will do.  Both books will be pre-launched on a new web site in October.  I
must wait till fourth quarter in order to put a 2003 copyright date on them
because the national bookstore launch is not till February.

All the best,
Glen