travelling to Norway

well...time is coming for my trip to Norway, late september

so, i would gladly appreciate your contributions on travel tips, but most
important is your photo journey tips...

actually i'm just researching where i should go. I have already made plans
regarding concerts, and shooting matches, but i lack any place and theme
suggestions to photograph..

so what have you got to propose?

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the
other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography/home.htm
'COS SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER WITH CLENCHED TEETH!