RE: PF exhibits on 2002-08-03

I answer to your comment.

The stone in Guilford Cathedral is sandstone and is distinctly yellow.  It
was mainly daylight but there is some floodlighting.

I had it printed by an internet printing company - I really like it.

    " Christopher Strevens - Winchester Festival
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery/strevens.html
I bet (hope) the original hold all the detail that 67375 bytes can't
do justice to.
There is so much fine detail in the stonework and the banners.
As presented it is well composed/cropped.
If I have a question it is the colo(u)r cast ... I feel it needs a
littel more blue (at least that is what the histogram suggests) but
then again, the stone is yellow not grey so I'm not sure.  Was it lit
by tungsten lights or is it daylight?"

Chris

http://www.chrisssoftwareshop.co.uk/
http://www.chrisscrazyideas.co.uk/