Re: Powerfull flash

Hmmmm ... not many manufactutrers use the watt-sec rating ... most just give
guide number for ISO 100/21 film.

In any case, I think some "potato masher" units fit your requirements ...
either with capacitor in handle or in separate shoulder strap suspended power
pack.

How about the Metz 70-MZ 5? or the Sunpack 622 Super Pro? I think both equal or
exceed 150 w/s and both have partial power mode capability.

Andy