Re: Gallerita Impressionatos por 29 July 02

In a message dated 7/29/02 10:42:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca writes:

David Small - Hoochie Mamma! Is this a composite image or is that really plastered on the building? How about instead of 'Sex in the City' you call it 'Porn So Big You Can't Escape It'? Aside from the obvious way the shadow and the woman's leg form a corridor herding the indifferent urban dwellers towards the merchant's cash register, I like the way the woman ends so abruptly on the right as if she is being pressed by the vertical strip of darkness. Is she too being forced into a corner by the oppressive system? Perhaps, but she got there in a brand new Jag and the corner is 45 stories up, 4500 sq feet and has valet parking and a view of the park. Nice work.

Greg She is plastered on the wall. She is covering the facade of a Victorias secret store under construction in midtown manhattan. If I had your imagination I might have made a composite out of it. Thanks for your kind words.
Dave Small