Re: PF exhibits of 2002-07-27

In a message dated 7/28/02 5:22:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, BobTalbot@st-abbs.fsnet.co.uk writes:

Where are her toes?  Good lead in but painfull cropped.
Would it look better if the people were between her legs?
Bob.
I used an 18m lens and if I got far enough back to include her toes, i would be in the middle of New York traffic,and would not be here to talk about it. "As to placing the people between her legs" this is a family forum.

Dave