RE: Self Portrait Gallery

Well Andy I can't speak for Russ but I am shocked that you would call my
image 'over the top'. I was holding back on this one! You will notice I did
not include my python (actually I ran out of ale and she gets really grumpy
when she's sober). My life is perhaps more dramatic than others but the
meaning behind my image is far deeper than my fellow photographers have
suggested.

The bagle (yes Antonio, a bagle) and the pasta are both made from that most
evil of modern day conveniences - white flour. As you may or may not know
(judging on how powerful your local flour czars are) when white flour was
first introduced people couldn't get enough of it. Problem was all the
nutrition had been removed in the bleaching process and many people became
ill and died. This led to the modern day enriched flour with the goodies
crammed back in.

So the nudity represents the souls removed of their mortal clothing. The
limp noodles, the bodies no longer breathing and the bagle the circle of
life. The white spots in the dark background are the stars in heaven.

Sensetive? Probably. Spiritual? Perhaps. Inciteful? Likely. Socialy aware?
Definitely. But over the top? I think not.

Humbly, Mr. Fraser