Re: PF exhibits on 13-JUL-02

Le 13.7.2002 14:59, « ADavidhazy » <ANDPPH@ritvax.isc.rit.edu> a écrit :

> The PhotoForum member's gallery/exhibit spaces were updated JUL-13-02. Authors
> with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html  include:

Hi Andy,

Something went wrong with the individual author page : none of the links is
working because the links lacks the usual suffixes after the author name :

For instance the link says ....heller.html instead of  .....heller-n.html

BTW, thanks for maintaining the gallery weeks after weeks, we all enjoy it..

--
Christiane