Re: Elan IIE question

  This is why I think camera designers and engineers are stupid and camera
companies are idiot ... how much would cost to put a small led lamp to
iluminate the LCD of a camera??? I guess some pennies and they don´t do that
and us, consumers, have to get a small flashlight to iluminate it at night
when we need to read any info.
  Maybe there are not idiot or stupid but very clever ... if they don´t add
such a simple feature in a camera, it has the power to make the consumers
appreciate the idea of buying the brand new camera model and waste more and
more money ... things like that piss me up.
  Let me see ... new explorer window ... www.ebay.com ... EOS 630 ... find
it ...

  Yours,

  Charles