RE: Read the NY Times Article.....Was ...Do the....

Damn - you're getting much better spam then me. I just get offers to
participate in an African money laundering operation every time some
minor tyrant goes down, although there was that one entitled "Be a
Blast in Bed" - thought it was to do with something useful like a
flatulence cure but no, just the usual...
AndrewF