RE: digital "printing" technique

**** MY APOLOGIES ***
My apologies to Rob Carlson for attributing this image to John. I was
viewing John Mason's image before posting this and got confused.

Greg

In my mind your printing has produced a very different image than John's.

John's gives me a feeling of a futuristic, smog enveloped world where bushes
on rooftops are smoke like shadows. People have been reduced to memories on
billboards and the only evidence of life is the slash of neon and the light
atop the building upper right. Although I sense a destroyed atmosphere on a
desolate planet, there is light and therefore hope.

Yours gives me the feeling of today's world (at least parts of it). Clean,
well maintained building, happy Danny, bushes to break up a huge concrete
wall and the building upper right is alive with light. The penthouse atop
the central building however, is on fire. So me emotion goes from hope in a
desolate world (John's version) to panic in a peaceful world (your version).

What a dramatic change from interpreting the same base elements. Thanks for
the demo Nod.

Greg Fraser
http://www.geocities.com/fraserg1962