Re: American Photographer Stamps

Oh Rev.  Where the heck have you been???? ;-)

American Photographer Stamps Revisited:

There's also a great article about the stamps in the latest Shutterbug Mag.

The other day I took a famous photograph of mine (100th B-day of the Statue
of Liberty, taken Oct 28th, 1986)(you know the one Colette) 8X, B&W, printed
on an Epson 2000P and embleshed it with most of the sheet of stamps, cut up
to individaul stamps w/ a few around the matting of the print.  Turned out
quite nice, even if I have to say so and lots of other folks raving about
the image.
Now I've immortalized myself with just one act and one of my photographs and
I did it on the 4th of July, 2002.

Best regards, Ernst-Ulrich Schafer