Re: Giant pinhole contact print

Le 1.7.2002 15:18, « Guy Glorieux » <guy.glorieux@sympatico.ca> a écrit :

> It's was exactly two months ago this weekend that we shot our giant
> pinhole photograph from the 10th floor of the Wyndham hotel in Montreal
> and after considerable struggle, we've finally created a contact
> positive from the paper negative.

Wow.. Wonderful I'm glad that you were finally able to work it out, that was
a real challenge with such a lot of technical issues to solve along the
road.

>                     (snip)                       It requires
> a big team (there were seven of us and that was not too much),  a
> detailed script of each and every task to be done, by whom and when as
> well as a tremendous amount of coordination between the team members.

That team work aspect, which must have been another challenge of this
project is also what will makes it more valuable.

I hope that you will put a picture of it on the net, so that we can get an
idea of the final result.

Best wishes for future new experiences and for the show of your giant
picture.
--
Christiane