From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
[mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of Alan P.
Hayes
Sent: 01 July 2002 23:48
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: Perma-flow Solution

I'm not familiar with the permajet but if it is anything like MIS
Supply's continuous inking system, a few bubbles in the tube leading
to the cartridge shouldn't really be a problem. I'd worry if the
bubble doesn't move down the tube, not otherwise. When air is a
problem with Epson printers, you can't see it. It's underneath the
cartridge, in the jets. Physics doesn't favor a bubble getting pulled
down through the sponge filling the cartridge. Air already in the
sponge is a different story.

--
Alan P. Hayes
Meaning and Form: Writing, Editing and Document Design