Re: Project Completed

> Would it be worth your time to get a patent on your design? And,
> then, possibly to try to sell your design to a manufacturer?

I don't think there's much that's patentable here -- all of the mechanisms I
used are pretty well known.  It was enough to be able to pull it off in the
first place.  Next time I'll get fancy with the mechanisms!!  :-)  :-)

> May I be in your will to receive this great camera? LOL

Unfortunately, I think my son is in line before you --- :-)

Don Feinberg
donf@cybernex.net