Re: Photographers in Australia

>Andrew f'in Fildes observed:
>>  * Don't argue with the Sydney wallopers.
>
>For translation you might need:
>http://www.australiatravelsearch.com.au/trc/slang.html

Bloody terrible - too many mistakes and omissions even allowing for
regional variations. Wallopers = cops (also, 'jacks'). Bogan and
clacker don't get a mention. 'Date' is NOT buttocks (think about
it...)

>  > NB. You may want to stay with the computer - at least their geeks
>>  speak a common language :)
>Your pulling my plonker mate ...
>geeks type, they don't speak.

Not always - the ones where I work frequently cluster, huddle and
mutter defensively. A good subject for wildlife photography...or
predation.
AndrewF