Re: dead photographers [ was American Masters Stamps ]

At 11:09 AM 6/23/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>>>Just because a photographer is dead, doesn't make him/ her a master.
>>
>>Indeed. But I've not noted any claims to the contrary.
>>
>>Dave
>
>Being dead may be a good career move for some.  You have to ask what they
>have done philately.
>
>AZ

Actually, I miss spoke above.  Not long ago  J. Faul was complaining about
not being famous or dead or something. What ever happened to him and those
negatives and his contacts somewhere? Not that I miss him or his philippics.

Dave
East Englewood
I seem to be speaking phonologically more often than not.