Re: Correction in Self-Portrait Deadline - ANNOUNCEMENT

> I've been apart from internet for a while and clearly missing the point.
> What's this self-portrait thing about?

Peeter,

SPECIAL EVENT:  a special  PhotoForum members' exhibit with the theme of
Self Portrait is planned for the latter part of July 2002.  Deadline for
contributions  of photographs is  July 12, 2002.  Please follow the same
Submission Guidelines as you would for entries to the weekly exhibit but
specify in your  message that the particular  photograph is intended for
the Self Portrait exhibit.

FYI, the photo contribution guidelines are available on the web at:

         http://www.isc.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery-sub.html

from: the PhotoForum exhibits staff