re: New Stamps

Hey Everyone,  For those of you that enjoyed the postcard exchange, the Post
Office just issued a new set (37 cent) stamps, Masters of American
Photography. There's alot of possiblities using these with either postcards
(I know, 37 cents to mail a postcard) but just think how you could combine
the stamp with your own photograph??????  I have a friend in Vancouver, WA
(Christine Eagon) that does alot of "Mail Art" pieces,
combining places where she has traveled to with images, stamps and post
marks, or has a photo of something which relates to an odd place (White
Horse, FL), sends this to the postmaster of that town, has it hand stamped
with her return address and then matts and frames this "Mail Art" when if
gets home.

I'm looking forward to doing something with my four sheets and most likely
will buy a few more.

Best to you'all, Ernst