Re: Info about EOS 50e/Elan IIe

  Achal,

  I´m keeping my FD equipment (F1 old + T90 + lenses + accessories) and use
the EOS50 just when I need it.
  I decided to buy the EOS50 to be able to make some money with photography
... muggles (non-photography people) give more respect to a photography with
a autofocus autoeverything camera with a huge lens and flash than for a one
with a F1 old ... so .....
  I´ve already bought a Canon EF 50mm f1.4, great lens indead.

  Yours,

  Charles