RE: Evilbay

IIRC eBay's terms require you to be legally allowed to sell whatever it is
you're selling  - patent infringement is specificall mentioned: UNder "6.2
Restricted Activities. Your Information (or any items listed) and your
activities on the site shall not: " is "(c) infringe any third party's
copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or
rights of publicity or privacy; "

I only remembered there was something like that cos I've only recently
registered as a seller on eBay meself.

And it is still up, btw :)

-