Re: Photography Courses

Hi Chris,

         I just recently enrolled with NYIP, a photo course you take
through the mail not online. They are pretty reputable you can check them
out at www.nyip.com. I enrolled with them after a year of attending an art
school here in the states, I was planning on using the NYI course as a
suplement to more formal training such as RITs course (since my fiancee
lives not 20 minutes from there) but its begining to look as though I may
not need and or want to. Good Luck in all your shooting Chris.

At 10:57 PM 6/11/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Does anyone know an on-line photography course I can take from the UK?
>
>Chris
>http://www.chris-image.co.uk
>http://www.chrisscrazyideas.co.uk
>http://www.chrisssoftwareshop.co.uk

Brian Blankenship
B & N Graphics
http://www.bngraphics.com

"Simplifying a Composition - One time when Ansel was shooting in the
Sierras with some friends, he came away from his camera and walked into the
scene. He grabbed a hold of a tree limb, ripped it off the tree, and tossed
it aside. When his more environmentally concerned friends made an uproar,
he simple stated that it did not belong in the picture." ~ Ansel Adams
Autobiography