Re: Determining the amount of overexposure

Greg writes:

> Please accept my humble apology for sending an image to the list. I
thought
> I was sending it to an individual. Shame is now my middle name.

Wow Greg.. no one's EVER sent an attachment that large before!

We're having Andy go round right this minute to spank you.. and you are NOT
permitted to giggle during the experience this time

karl

Oh, and BTW - the attachment came through as a .dat file which I can't open
:-(