RE: my gallery review

Thanks for the comments Kostas. To be honest there was no timing. It was
more like lightning shots where you open the shutter and wait. Well actually
no, I opened the shutter after I saw the launch, waited 45 seconds and
closed her up. Now get it in gear and resume submitting photos to the
gallery!

Greg Fraser
http://www.geocities.com/fraserg1962