Re: jpeg files for clients

Nick Freeman <nick@primaryproductions.com> writes:

> Clever Content by Alchemedia provides both a service and a server based
> product to restrict screenshot/ or other resolution downloads.

If you give me $1 now, I will give you $100 when you show me anyone who
can enable me to display an image on my screen which I somehow "can't
print out."

These schemes are all rip-offs, because innocent, but
mathematico-logically challenged people give them money for what is only
snake oil.

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
http://imaginatorium.org/