Return to Digital

Hi,

After forsaking digital a few years I have sold my medium format gear in
part exchange for an Olympus E20p. (!)

I know --- my photography won't improve.  I've been reveiwing my images and
the ones taken before my mf episode are better in their photographic way.

Now I should not have dust or scratches to remove and my images will be
spontaneous, without having to make all the measurements as well as compose
the image.

I think my photography will improve!

Chris
http://www.chris-image.co.uk