RE: Gallery 2002-06-01

Thanks so much for the review and thanks for going that extra mile and
putting links not only to the gallery but to each individual image.

To me this shot is a battle between the poles and the curve of the slide.
Cropping the top left support weakened the attack and cropping the
basketball net to the corner (I considered this for quite a while) anchored
the basketball net and I wanted it free to attack the slide.

As for revisiting the site I find that I need a lot of time between doing
that but I likely will visit again. It's not that I think this shot is
perfect but I get bored of any subject immediately after shooting it.

Thank again for the review and I appreciate your suggestions.

Greg