Re: Members' exhibits on 01 JUN 02

> I do have it in context with a series taken at this location,
quickly put
> together in PS, which can be seen at:
>
> http://www.spirer.com/vulture/

Jeff

Of the images on that page I was immediately drawn to the thumbnail of
http://www.spirer.com/vulture/pages/room1.htm

The full-size image is even better.
This one for sure stands on its own without needing context.

Looking up "Vulture Mine" on Google I see it is quite famous "over
there".
I would not worry too much that twon foreigners didn't get the
connection.  Nost of your audience will.

Bob