From: "Rosemarie Hernandez" <roseybucks@yahoo.com>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 6:55 PM
Subject: Dual printers--

: OT I know, but---does anyone know how to add a printer
: so I can use 2 printers on my computer?  I'm pretty
: sure i have only one printer port--is there a cable
: splitter etc. for this?
:
: best wishes,
: joseph
:
:
: Do You Yahoo!?
: Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup
: http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
:
: