RE: Dual printers--

You can get what is called a switch that will work with two printers.  Check
with a computer shop and let them know you need a two position switch with
two printer port connections.  It will have a dial with an A and B position,
which you can use to switch from one printer to the other.  They will have
one.

Vern
Vernon L Rogers
Springfield, Oregon