Nikon N70 broken LCD

  Hi folks,

  I brought a Nikon N70 with 28-80mm in a garage sale for R$50. Itīs in very
good condition, cosmetically and working. The problem is that the LCD
display in the top plate is broken and not working.
  I was looking for this piece and discovered that here in Brazil just the
only Nikon Authorized Dealer sells the piece and they are asking around
US$200 for it!!!
  Anybody could give the mail of some good Nikon Service Center in US where
I can find that piece ... I guess itīll be cheaper to buy it there in US and
pay the postage to Brazil than buy this piece here.

  Thanks,

  Charles

  "Itīs no better to be safe than sorry"
      In "Take on Me" song by A-Ha