PTC : LEONARDO (Raphael follow-up) - call for more participants

Hi,

Project Leonardo is moving on nicely as the replacement for Raphael.  I
have purchased a camera and it is ready to go as soon as the group of
participants is finalized.

We are now 13 confirmed participants and I would hope that the following
persons who were also on the Raphael camera would contact me off-list to
if they want to be involved with this replacement project:
  Louie Quirino
  Stephen Ylvisaker
  Linda Buttstead
  David Page
  George Barse
  Dan McCormack

There is still room for others to join since the camera can take up to
27 pictures.  If you are interested, please contact me off-list.

At present, all the participants are from the US or Canada.  It would be
nice if there were participants from outside North America so that the
camera does a full circle around the planet!

I expect to ship the camera first thing on Monday June 17, so please
hurry if you want to participate. If you do, please let me know of any
travel plans you have that should be taken into account in the routing
of Leonardo and please confirm your snail mail address with me.

Best wishes,

Guy Glorieux

P.S. The reason I decided to get involved with Leonardo is because it is
my own way of fighting the frustration which was growing in me over the
apparent loss of the Raphael images, including my own.  Over time, I've
watched with increasing disbelief the sequence of events on PF and I
feel sorry that the turn of events has frustrated us from our
contribution.

Yet, as I look at the whole PTC experience, I am amazed at the
generosity of the organizers and the enthusiasm it has created in the
group of participants and outside.  If Leonardo can resurrect a similar
kind of excitement, it won't be in vain.

Above all, I want to ensure that we take this project with a grain of
salt, that we have F U N and that we not take ourselves too
eriously...  -:))

With best wishes again,

Guy