Thank you, once again

I can never find the private e-mail addresses for those I receive post cards
from, so I'm resorting to using the list to send my receipt-of-post cards
notifications.
Sorry to those who think I'm wasting band width, but it seems so impolite
not to acknowledge the cards (and I'm so appreciative to those who send
them)..

Luis and Karl, I received your stunning post cards today.  Thank you very
much.

Marilyn Dalrymple