Re: Photo Essay, of Sorts

I've been rather busy of late, but I just finished looking at your
images.

Nice! :-)  Can I come next time <grin>

Jeff Spirer wrote:

> I was told not to
> shoot anyone undressed

Hmmm, the odd nude corpse... oh, ok, they meant with a camera!

> Unfortunately, the lights on the stage were very
> dim, so I shot mostly backstage

Always have a roll of 3200 in your back pocket :-)

> I did end up liking what I got though, something of
> an essay on the show.

It's a view of Pink Floyd that I'm not sure I've ever expected.  The
whole thing looks kind of serene.

> Tri-X at 800, 35mm rangefinder camera with a 50mm lens.  Almost everything
> is shot at f2.  It's here:

Oh! a field camera!  <gasp>

Steve