Re: Postcards Received

> Hi nod!
>
> Welcome back!  Here is the scoop on Luis' Postcard
Exchange..........you'll
> be joining the next project, right?  :)

okay I will sign up then, except that I getting married at a hindu ceremony
next week, so will not be around for a couple of weeks. (got married 6
months ago in england, just my luck to be participating rather than
photographing the most interesting ceremony I've ever been too). AND the
weather is going to be really bad for photography, blue skies, too high a
contrast with the wondeful diffused light of the monsoon apparently
happening just after I leave.