Re: Photo Essay, of Sorts

By the way, which one's Pink?

Lea
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Spirer" <jeff@spirer.com>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students"
<photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 1:59 PM
Subject: Photo Essay, of Sorts

: I had the opportunity to shoot a live performance of Pink Floyd's The Wall
: last Wednesday, with full backstage access (although I was told not to
: shoot anyone undressed).  Unfortunately, the lights on the stage were very
: dim, so I shot mostly backstage, where there still wasn't as much light as
: I would have liked.   I did end up liking what I got though, something of
: an essay on the show.
:
: Tri-X at 800, 35mm rangefinder camera with a 50mm lens.  Almost everything
: is shot at f2.  It's here:
:
: http://www.spirer.com/images/thewall/
: